We have a professional team in managing Infrastructure network system on Windows as well as Linux. They had been worked for many companies, banks so their solutions is best. Customers will be experienced the lastest technologies for LAN, WAN, Wireless.
THE PARTICULAR LAN NETWORK SYSTEM IS BUILT WITH MODERN TECHNOLOGY USING IP PULSE OR ETHERNET AND IT HAS 3 SCALES:
- Enterprise Network: The number of network nodes from 800 to 1000
- Medium Network: The number of network nodes from 100 to 800
- Smarll Network: The number of network nodes under 100.
FITING UP STEPS
Step 1: Survey and design network system
- Survey and receive customer information
- Using purpose
- Research ground, building structure and installing position
- Condition, material quality (cable, tube, splints,…) and environment condition (electricity, air,…)
- Design in detail.
- Delineate system and equipment (price list, technical function, guarantee time,…) including: Logic outline, fitting up outline,…
- The number of materials and accessories
- Construction time
Step 2: Set up system
- Fit up network cable system
- Make conductive equipments (tube, splints, cable,…)
- Construct Network Cable system following designing outline.
- Sign cable and connect into concentrator (Swich, Router, Firewall,..)
- Connect computers to network system.
- Set up Network System
- Divide using group by VLAN (divide system to subnets)
- Config Router, routing protocol, load-balancing
- Fire wall, make DMZ for Server
- Install protocol and network services
- Create using group
- Creat account
- Share power
- Set up network application program.
- Set up protocol for Client
- Create account for Client
- Share resource to Client
Step 3: Transfer system
- Check and transfer
- Check compatibility and stabilization
- Send equipment file (guarantee order, bill,…)
- Send design file and network outline
- Guideline for using and train staffs.